Watch my TEDx talk from November, 2016:
Watch this video for a short introduction to my work:
I help smart women tap into their confidence, intuition and inner wisdom to find greater alignment in their life's work.
All of these topics can be delivered as a keynote, workshop or seminar and can be customized to fit your audience, please inquire for more information.
Topics Include (but not limited to)
- Negotiation for Women
- Unleash Your Feminine Superpowers
- Personal Leadership Development
- Thought Leadership
- Personal Branding
- Career Management and Development
Check out these testimonials from my clients and audience members for more information on my work.
Recent Publications and Appearances
- Brighton Jones Living a Richer Life Summit 2017
- Negotiation Intensive Sponsored by Umpqua Bank 2017
- University of Oregon 8th Annual Women's Roundtable 2017
- TEDxMtHood, Portland, OR, Nov 2016
- KATU News Afternoon Live, Portland, OR 2016, 2017
- YogaConnectPDX, Portland, OR Oct 2016
- Young's Market NW Women's Leadership Luncheon, Portland, OR Oct 2016
- ChickTech PDX & Women in Science, Portland, OR Sept 2016
- Columbus Women in Tech Conference, Columbus, Ohio 2016
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network Annual Conference, Portland, OR 2016
- George Fox University School of Business, Newberg, OR 2016
- ACT-W (Women in Technology Conference), Portland, OR 2016
- American Marketing Association, Portland, OR 2015, 2016
- ChickTech Professional Development Series, Portland, OR 2016
- Nonprofit Network of SW Washington Annual Conference, Portland, OR 2015
- Vision Action Network, Portland, OR 2015
- Nonprofit Technology Conference, Austin, TX 2015
- Americorps Alumni Conference, Portland, OR 2015
- Nonprofit Technology Network “Change Journal” September 1, 2014
- Social Media Club of Portland , Portland, OR 2014
- Alberta Main Street Association, Portland, OR 2014
- Mercy Corps, Portland, OR 2014
- Portland Center for Women’s Leadership NLO Panel Moderator, Portland, OR 2014
- PCC Cascade Women in Leadership Panel, Portland, OR 2013
- Host of Mac’s List Quarterly Networking Events, Portland, OR 2013-2015
- Career Pathways: A Collaboration Between NAO, Mac’s List and Hatch, Portland, OR 2015
- SuperThank: Stories of Gratitude, Portland, OR 2015
- Portland Story Theater, Portland, OR 2012
Jessica J. Williams is a speaker, coach, facilitator, change agent and author whose mission is to usher the divine feminine into our way of doing work in the world.
She is a transformative and sought-after leader for the empowerment of women on a global scale working with individuals, nonprofits and corporations to advance the professional development of strong, powerful female leadership.
She holds a Master’s degree in Strategic Communications from The University of Oregon, is a Certified Martha Beck Life Coach and a 200-Hour Certified Yoga Instructor. Jessica has been awarded for her work in Portland, Oregon through The American Marketing Association and Portland Monthly.
To book Jessica for an upcoming event or to inquire, please contact: