Watch my TEDx talk from November, 2016:
Watch this video for a short introduction to my work:
I help smart women tap into their confidence, intuition and inner wisdom to find greater alignment in their life's work.
All of these topics can be delivered as a keynote, workshop or seminar and can be customized to fit your audience, please inquire for more information.
Topics Include (but not limited to)
- Negotiation for Women
- Unleash Your Feminine Superpowers
- Personal Leadership Development
- Thought Leadership
- Personal Branding
- Career Management and Development
Recent Workshops Included
Negotiate Like a Pro and Get What You Deserve: How The Modern Woman Earns More
Summary: Successfully negotiating your salary in a job offer, a promotion or a review requires that you enter the conversation empowered with confidence and knowledge. Learn what you need to know before you enter the boss’s office to get what you deserve and activate your earning potential.
Go Beyond Fear and Get MORE in Your Career
Summary: We all have times in our career where gradually or, even suddenly, we realize that we're no longer happy in our current work. It's that voice that says, "I want MORE than THIS!" If you aren’t sure what more is, but know that it’s time for a change, then join me to learn how to move from confusion to more clarity in the trajectory of your life’s work.
Networking: How to Build Relationships That Support Your Life’s Work
Summary: If 60 percent of jobs go unadvertised, how are you supposed to find them?! -- Through the people you like, know and trust! Learn how to authentically build a community to support your career, and enjoy yourself in the process.
Unleash Your Feminine Superpowers
Summary: In this masculine economy, a feminine energy is rising. Learn how to access and empower your feminine talents and strengths to be more authentic at work, become a better leader and take your career to the next level.
Check out these testimonials from my clients and audience members for more information on my work.
Recent Publications and Appearances
- Brighton Jones Living a Richer Life Summit 2017
- Negotiation Intensive Sponsored by Umpqua Bank 2017
- University of Oregon 8th Annual Women's Roundtable 2017
- TEDxMtHood, Portland, OR, Nov 2016
- KATU News Afternoon Live, Portland, OR 2016, 2017
- YogaConnectPDX, Portland, OR Oct 2016
- Young's Market NW Women's Leadership Luncheon, Portland, OR Oct 2016
- ChickTech PDX & Women in Science, Portland, OR Sept 2016
- Columbus Women in Tech Conference, Columbus, Ohio 2016
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network Annual Conference, Portland, OR 2016
- George Fox University School of Business, Newberg, OR 2016
- ACT-W (Women in Technology Conference), Portland, OR 2016
- American Marketing Association, Portland, OR 2015, 2016
- ChickTech Professional Development Series, Portland, OR 2016
- Nonprofit Network of SW Washington Annual Conference, Portland, OR 2015
- Vision Action Network, Portland, OR 2015
- Nonprofit Technology Conference, Austin, TX 2015
- Americorps Alumni Conference, Portland, OR 2015
- Nonprofit Technology Network “Change Journal” September 1, 2014
- Social Media Club of Portland , Portland, OR 2014
- Alberta Main Street Association, Portland, OR 2014
- Mercy Corps, Portland, OR 2014
- Portland Center for Women’s Leadership NLO Panel Moderator, Portland, OR 2014
- PCC Cascade Women in Leadership Panel, Portland, OR 2013
- Host of Mac’s List Quarterly Networking Events, Portland, OR 2013-2015
- Career Pathways: A Collaboration Between NAO, Mac’s List and Hatch, Portland, OR 2015
- SuperThank: Stories of Gratitude, Portland, OR 2015
- Portland Story Theater, Portland, OR 2012
Jessica J. Williams is a speaker, coach, facilitator, change agent and author whose mission is to usher the divine feminine into our way of doing work in the world.
She is a transformative and sought-after leader for the empowerment of women on a global scale working with individuals, nonprofits and corporations to advance the professional development of strong, powerful female leadership.
She holds a Master’s degree in Strategic Communications from The University of Oregon, is a Certified Martha Beck Life Coach and a 200-Hour Certified Yoga Instructor. Jessica has been awarded for her work in Portland, Oregon through The American Marketing Association and Portland Monthly.
To book Jessica for an upcoming event or to inquire, please contact: