Superwoman Summit Session:
Rethink Your Hustle: The Neuroscience of You
Are you tired of committing to long-term success plans only to be disappointed with the outcome? Do you struggle with creating lasting change? Does your day leave you feeling exhausted, like no matter how much you get done…it’s still not enough? Are you wasting a lot of time and effort trying to change the wrong thing while following someone else’s success path?
If so, it’s time to rethink how you work! You will not get the results you want if you continue to take misaligned action. Everything can be explained by your survival needs. You can find the path of least resistance by fundamentally understanding how you are wired.
- Why personal motivation and personal ability are the last places to look when it comes to changing a behavior to getting the results you want
- Why hustling and working harder is not the answer and could be making things far more difficult to achieve
- The 6 sources of Influence on your behavior, your success, and your results
- What we are inherently wired for…and it’s not performance!
- Why all the information and knowledge in the world will not help you move forward if you don’t focus on this ONE thing first
- Why logic fails in the face of making progress on our goals and what actually matters most
- How following other expert’s advice to be successful could actually be setting you up to fail, leaving you with more questions and frustrations
There is no one standard for success. You are unique. Getting the best out of your work and your life starts by getting the best out of YOU and to do that you must first understand how you naturally operate and how you are wired. Let’s find out how you are wired!
Christine Wilborn is a self-proclaimed neuro-nerd. Christine acts as a translator between you and your brain to find out what your brain needs to feel safe so that you can move forward in areas of your life that are most important to you. She helps entrepreneurs achieve a high level of performance, health, and happiness who are currently exhausted, overwhelmed, and out of balance.
Christine uses Applied Neuroscience of Personal Transformation to help people uncover what is holding them back from achieving their potential from the brain’s perspective. She combines her experience as a Z-Health practitioner, Master Life Coach, Personal Trainer, and Master NLP practitioner to obtain congruency, balance, and joy within the mind and the body by removing unwanted symptoms in the body and improving their overall health so that they can have the energy to create a true impact in the world. She lives in Portland, Oregon.