Today's episode is with Superwoman Summit 2017 speaker, Charlene Quaresma.
Charlene Quaresma joined Northwestern Mutual 2012 in Portland, Oregon’s Mahaffey Network office. She is a licensed Advisor and holds her FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) Series 6, 63 and 65 certifications.
She runs a broad practice and works with a team of specialists to offer:
- Flexible financial planning for millennials and digital creatives
- Guidance with multigenerational and estate planning
- Comprehensive planning for small business owners
- Foundational planning for young families
We had an awesome discussion about financial empowerment that included a conversation about:
- Charlene's personal journey to financial empowerment
- How Charlene became an award winning financial advisor
- Advice for feeling more empowered with your finances as a modern day woman
- What real diversity in the workplace looks like
- Living a joint life with your partner and collaborating on your finances
- Valuing yourself when it comes to money and your future