I'm excited to share with you today's episode with Business Strategist, Danielle Ewalt.
Danielle knows that running a business is amazing and crazy all at the same time. She owned a thriving cafe and coffee roaster for over eight years. She sold that business and now helps small business owners get their time and sanity back and run a more profitable business.
We had such a great conversation about scaling your business by hiring others, delegating responsibilities and focusing more on your business instead of in your business.
Some of the topics we discussed included:
- The tipping point for scaling your business
- The power of having the ideal structure in place for growing your business
- Advice for delegating and hiring people
- The power of metrics to drive your business forward and keep your team accountable
- Productivity tips for business owners