Today's interview is with Jodi Flynn, founder of Women Taking the Lead and I'm so thrilled to share this wonderful conversation with you. After a succession of rapid promotions Jodi left her executive position in Mutual Fund Operations to set off on a new entrepreneurial adventure.
Through her coaching business, Women Taking the Lead, she helps entrepreneurial-minded women who want to go big to overcome self-doubt so they can lead with confidence, integrity and a sense of humor.
The Women Taking the Lead podcast inspires women from humble beginnings to overcome self-doubt and lead with confidence, integrity and a sense of humor. The podcast has hit #1 in 3 categories of iTunes New and Noteworthy: Business, Careers, and Society and Culture.
Topics discussed in today's episode include:
- How to overcome the challenges facing women in leadership
- Career development advice
- Leadership development as self-development
- People pleasing and boundary setting
- Being liked versus being respected as a leader
- How to reset your leadership if you realize you've lost your way with a team
- Jodi's journey to entrepreneurship
- The podcast Women Taking the Lead
I hope you enjoy this special conversation.