Today's episode is with Scott Anthony Barlow, Founder and CEO of Happen to Your Career.
Scott has been featured on CNBC, Yahoo, CareerBuilder, Fast Company and Huffington Post and various Colleges and Universities as a top expert on Career Happiness. He lives with his wife and three kids in Moses Lake Wa (and sometimes Paris or London) When he’s not traveling he and his team run two of the top 5 “Career Change” Podcasts on iTunes.
Happen to Your Career combines the latest research about human happiness and career change to help thousands of high performing professionals identify and change to well paying, meaningful careers they are absolutely enamored with.
With 200+ Episodes over 5 years the Happen to Your Career Podcast shares stories of how “High Achievers” find career happiness and meaningful work. It is consistently in the top 5 "Career Change" podcasts on iTunes and has been featured as top 10 career podcast by over 30 different websites including Life Hacker and Monster.com.
In this conversation we touched on the following topics:
- Scott's journey to launching a successful business helping others
- How to piece together your strengths, values and passions to find career happiness
- Finding meaning and fulfillment in your career
- The differences between how men and women approach work
- Salary negotiation and the gender pay gap