October 20-22, 2017
The 2017 Superwoman Summit is a three day event held in Portland, Oregon for individuals who feel called to support the career development of strong, successful women leaders. Join us at The Embassy Suites in downtown Portland for an incredible experience of inspiration, conversation, play and activation.
Ten percent of proceeds will be donated to nonprofits that support women (Bradley Angle, Portland Center for Women's Leadership, Dress for Success).
Watch this video to learn more
What makes this Conference Different?
The Superwoman Summit envisions a better world for everyone when more women are in power. We've got over 35 transformational speakers taking the stage to empower you (and the men who support you) with the knowledge, resources, community and inspiration you need to feel more empowered in your professional life. At the Superwoman Summit you'll be inspired to take your professional life and creative endeavors to the next level.
We'll discuss strategies for being a better leader, finding clarity in your goals, up-leveling your career, negotiating opportunities, building community to support your vision and so much more!!! Plus we are creating special, fun surprises to delight and engage you along the way! It's going to be a transformative weekend, you don't want to miss.
WE ARE PROUD TO PRESENT
The Superwoman Summit is proud to present influential leaders, change agents, authors, coaches and thought leaders driving the conversation in this area of women’s leadership.
There will be main stage talks combined with breakout sessions. There is a cocktail reception on Friday night, and if you buy a VIP ticket, you get to join the party on Saturday night to mingle with speakers and other VIP ticket holders.
We will also facilitate fun conversations on emotional intelligence, mindfulness, creativity and tactics that drive positive change for the future of women leaders and their organizations.
YOU ARE THE SOLUTION
Not only have we invited some of the most formative thought leaders on the subject of women's empowerment, leadership and professional development, but we’ve also invited our male colleagues who embody the values we stand for. We believe everyone needs to get involved in order to create solutions to the following problems:
- Equal pay for women and men
- Equal opportunity for promotion, responsibility, creativity and leadership for both women and men
- Equal contribution from women and men in the boardroom, on teams and at meetings
- Equal voice for projects, solutions and ideas
- A supportive, collaborative and innovative work culture for all
This summit is guaranteed to benefit you and your organization by helping you become a more confident, effective and successful professional. The 2017 Superwoman Summit is two and a half days in October dedicated to helping you advance professionally. We're not talking about resumes or cover letters here, but real transformative conversations around business, leadership and career development. If you're tired of the same old conversations around work, join us -- we've got plans to shift your mindset in big ways.
This summit is right for you if:
- You believe leadership development is about self-development
- You are an ambitious, smart, mindful and open-minded professional
- You crave deeper connection, conversation, collaboration and learning
- You long to be inspired
- You believe something has to change and are committed to being the change
- You and/or your organization is committed to your professional growth and development
At the 2017 Superwoman Summit these are just some of the topics we'll be covering:
- Community building to support your leadership goals
- Using intuition and your body as a guiding compass for success in the workplace
- Tapping mindfulness techniques and your creativity to be more effective at work
- Conversations about the glass ceiling
- How to manage up and down the chain of command to cultivate effective women leaders
- Thriving in the new world of work for modern day leaders
- Personal branding and thought leadership to support you and your organization’s goals
- Being authentic and tapping your true nature in the workplace for more sustainable and healthy work cultures
- Bringing innovative thinking to your personal and organizational growth
- The yin-yang of business: combining your masculine and feminine powers at work for a greater competitive advantage
BONUS OFFER: 10 Calls for 10 Months
As part of our commitment to helping female leaders thrive in the workplace, we're going to do 10 FREE group calls over the next 10 months leading up to The Superwoman Summit 2017.
This group coaching call is for all women and men in leadership who feel called to transform themselves and the system to support the career development of strong, successful, female leaders.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Thank you to our title sponsor
Umpqua is the West Coast’s largest community bank, serving communities like Portland for over 60 years. We do things a little differently, something you’ll notice the moment you step into our award-winning stores. While it’s a full-service bank, it’s also an event and gathering space where simple conversations turn into inspiration and where dreams are fueled daily. Stop by anytime for a cup of Umpqua Blend coffee and say hello!